Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another Blogger Chimes In On The Tigers

Here is a blog that comes from Newsday. I don't buy everything he says, but it makes for good reading about the Islanders. This weeks comments are in regard to the Sound Tigers. I would be remiss if I didn't comment:

I agree with many things he says, but taking a quick poll of some fans shows that few people think Campoli should be on skates let alone an Islander. Rumors swirl around his anger at being sent down from the Island and it has been obvious in his puck play that he doesn't want to be here. Nilsson and Tambellini deserve all the accolades they receive. We may not have a Crosby or Malkin, but few teams do, and with the salary caps who knows how long the Penguins will hold on to both plus keep guys like Staal?

Give me Robert and Jeff anytime but let the Campolis of the world pout elsewhere.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/hockey/islanders/blog/

No comments: